All Hallows Healthcare Trust is an expanding organisation which offers a wide range of quality services in the following areas:
- Independent Community Hospital.
- Physiotherapy Department.
- Homecare providing a wide range of care in the comfort and safety of your own home.
- St Edmund's House providing care for younger adults.
- Daycare for all age groups and specialising in Palliative Care.
- Nursing Home with 51 beds in Bungay.
Some beds are commissioned with NHS Norfolk and some NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney and patients are accepted from James Paget University Hospital, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, GP’s and other health professionals within the area.
If a patient / resident would like to be referred to All Hallows it always helps to express their choice to their doctor, consultant or other health professional. Beds are also available for patients / residents wishing to self fund for both private long term care and private respite care.