Day Treatment and Therapy Centre
All Hallows Daycare Services
The Day Treatment and Therapy Centre was built in May 2004. It is situated in the well maintained grounds behind All Hallows Hospital, and blends in with the Hospitals architecture.
The Centre is open 6 days a week providing Daycare from 9.30am to 3.30pm for up to 24 people a day. It provides a range of services designed to deliver social stimulus and a broad base of care that supports care in the community. Palliative Daycare is also available every Monday.
The Centre is very well equipped with aids for less able and dependent people. The nursing team has specialised training and skills to adapt to each persons individual needs.
The Centre has an adapted minibus to transport local people to and from home. Free transport can be provided within a 5 mile radius of the centre, but is subject to availability.
What we provide
- Care and support tailored to individual holistic needs
- Time to listen to people and time to discuss any problems if they wish to
- A link between home and the community, GP and multi-disciplinary team
- High staff/patient ratio
- Pastoral Care
- Patient participation
- Bathing facilities
- Tea & Coffee, 3 course menus. Special diets catered for. Luncheon Club
- Our Daycare service will help individuals to remain living in their own homes with guidance and support in finding appropriate help
- A wide range of therapeutic activities to encourage both physical and mental stimulation
- Palliative Daycare
- Daycare is equally beneficial to family members who provide care at home, enabling them to enjoy a well deserved break in the knowledge that their relative is in a safe environment
- Day opportunities as requested
- People who attend Daycare can live in either Norfolk or Suffolk.
- Most of our referrals come via a social worker.
- People can refer themselves and self fund.
- All our new referrals are assessed in their homes prior to attending Daycare. We welcome anyone who would like to look around the department prior to attending.
We work very closely with Social Workers, GPs, District Nurses and Homecare agencies to maintain a high level of service and continuity of care.
Three monthly reviews are carried out to ensure changing needs are met.
You can find out more by downloading our leaflet - click here and if you are interested in attending Daycare please contact us. For funding advice and arrangements ask your GP or social worker. Alternatively, our staff will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.